I represent adults, juveniles, junior operators, and elderly drivers in Massachusetts at the following:
- Registry of Motor Vehicle Hearings throughout Massachusetts.
- Registry of Motor Vehicle Board of Appeals Hearings.
- Hearings before the Insurance Commission.
- Clerk Magistrate’s Hearings throughout Massachusetts.
- Judge’s Appeals of moving violations throughout Massachusetts.
- All court appearances for a criminal charge in Massachusetts from pre-arraignment through arraignment, pre-trial and trial. Some examples of criminal driving charges are: drunk driving, operating to endanger, operating without a license, and use of a motor vehicle without authority.
What does representation cost?
Generally, I charge a flat fee for each civil motor vehicle hearing, such as any hearing before the Registry of Motor Vehicles, a civil Clerk’s Hearing or at Insurance Commission Hearings. I am happy to discuss my fees on a case by case basis. Please feel free to call me at 866-981-7888 or email me at Jessica@JessicaFoleyLaw.com.
Click on the below for more specific information: